This post is part of the service Setlist community over at TheWorshipCommunity.Com. After you read mine, be sure to check out the other setlists posted there!
- How Great Thou Art [Hine/Baloche]
- Salvation Is Here [Houston]
- God You Reign [Brewster/Fieldes]
- Hope Of The Nations [Doerksen]
- Jesus Messiah [Carson/Cash/Reeves/Tomlin]
- SONG OF RESPONSE: Take My Life [Havergal/Malan/Tomlin/Giglio]
Service flow from Planning Center.
Second week for Jesus Messiah – not sure why I waited to introduce this one… Pairing it with Hope Of The Nations really made for a great set thematically, linking the messages of hope in Jesus.
I filled in on offertory, singing one of my favorite Andrew Peterson songs: All You’ll Ever Need. I so appreciate the memorable melody line and great lyrics about the sufficiency of Jesus’ blood. I threw together a video over the song track with the references to the Old Testament stories talked about in the lyrics – 2 Kings 4:1-7, 2 Kings 5:1-14, and 1 Kings 18:16-39 (just as a reminder and reference.) I hope it added to the song. Here’s AP doing it live:
How was your week?