Well, my doctor called today with the results from my knee MRI:
- Knee is fine structurally, though I do have some mild osteoarthritis
- Iliotibial band is not so good. I have ITB Syndrome, thus the lateral knee pain
He said it’s not enough to merit any medical procedure and recommended that I research some stretches, etc. to address it – as well as being smart about exercise. He liked the fact that I’m bicycling more and taking it easy when I run.
So, I’m researching…
Training Journal – 7/5/13:
- Current plan: Nothing fancy, just a mix of running and biking right now…with a half marathon on the calendar now!
- Today’s session: Cross Train: 90 minute bike ride
- Comments: I rode 25.47 miles @ 16 mph avg. for a time of 1:36:19.