A few parts of my day…
- Sent an email to a large number of people containing a single-word faux pas about one segment of the recipients of said email. Love it when a word is spelled correctly and contextually correct – yet soooo wrong. I think most people missed the word, but still, it was infuriating & embarrassing…ok, and a bit funny.
- Day one of two days of carb loading for a run on Sunday. Results: Carbs-89%, fat-4%, & protein-8%.
- Picked up my race bib at Sports Basement and was able to leave without breaking the bank. Picked up a pair of my favorite running shorts for K to give to me for Christmas (per her instructions) and a box of GU gels (plain, of course!)
- Went to our new life group bible study. Great time with some really great people.
Livin’ the dream. Livin’ the dream!
Training Journal – 9/14/12:
- Current plan: Honolulu Marathon Training Plan
- Today’s session: Pre-race rest & carb day
- Comments: One word: CARBS