No, not the quirky character from ABC’s “the middle” [head bow & whisper “middle”]
The one that involves the two pairs of shoes shown below:
I felt like trying (not tri-ing) something a little different this morning…
My workout (the distances of which (8 & 3) were planned to fit in my one-hour workout time):
- RIDE: 8.25 miles @ 16.3 mph avg. TIME: 30:21
- TRANSITION: ~5 minutes
- RUN: 3.43 miles @ 7:59 avg pace. TIME: 27:19
- TOTAL TIME: ~1:02:40
It was fun and did feel “bricky” when I started my run. I’m a runner first, so I’m not sure this will become a regular workout. Oh, and maybe someday I’ll “tri”…
Have a great weekend!
Training Journal – 5/20/13:
- Current plan: San Francisco Marathon – 2nd Half Training Plan
- Today’s session: Cross Train: 60 minute bike ride
- Comments: I Bricked! My knee was still stiff after the run, but it’s improving.