I saw this recipe on MapMyFITNESS.com. It was pretty good and I can just imagine the possible variations.
Quick Banana Cobbler
Makes 2 servings*, total prep + cook time: 30 minutes
– 1 large banana, sliced thick
– ½ c granola (I used Kashi GOLEAN, Honey Almond Flax Crunch cereal)
– 1 T brown sugar
– 1 T butter
– 1/4 cup milk
– Cinnamon, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°.
– Melt butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
– Stir in sliced bananas and coat thoroughly with the brown sugar mixture.
– Stir in your favorite granola and milk.
– Mix thoroughly and transfer to an oven-safe baking dish or ramekins.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
*I enjoyed the whole thing! Topped with 2T of lite whipped topping, I calculate at 422 calories.
Ooo yum! I just love cobblers because they are so simple and you can use almost any fruit you have available! Can’t wait to try banana! 🙂