Lookie what came last night!
Picky Club rocks!
Also, some observations from this morning’s run:
- Once you’re wet, you’re wet.
- Reflections from street lights on the wet roadway provide good indicators of upcoming puddles to avoid; however, it’s pretty certain that you will run through a puddle.
- The caravan of cars loaded with bikes that “honk-honked” as they passed were, in effect, giving an approving nod/wave.
- Investing in a good running rain jacket is wise. I invested last night and tested this morning…another satisfied North Face customer! My other, ventilation-challenged, running rain jacket is now a casual one…sorry RRS.
- …make that
Training Journal – 4/12/I12:
- Current plan: 10-Miler Training
- Today’s session: 5 mile easy run @ 9:40
- Comments: Great run. I took the first few steps/strides into the rain/wind tentatively, but quickly forgot about the weather and went for it. I did 5.28 @ 8:23.