- Another new, lunch bag item:
- I also took some time last night and updated my “about” page – adding a “before/after” photo…
- For the past few races, I have somewhat planned my race and pace – mostly in my head. I’m trying something different this weekend. More about that on Sunday or Monday when I write a race report post.
- I have never used Instagram – haven’t even downloaded it. I have too many other favorite photo apps. Even with the news this week, not sure I will start…unless it becomes a requirement.
- Running the tangents is a good practice – remembering NOT do that when it has been raining and the tangent involves a possibly-flooded gutter is also a good practice.
- GOOD ONE: “The true measure of a runner isn’t in time, but rather in the effort it took along the way.” – Jenny Hadfield, askcoachjenny.com
- Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about how much “margin” I allow in my life. Sometimes, change is good and necessary.
Have a great weekend – I know I plan to!
Training Journal – 4/13/I12:
- Current plan: 10-Miler Training
- Today’s session: 4 mile easy run @ 9:40
- Comments: Nice run: I did 4.52 @ 8:27. There was a slight drizzle for the first 3 miles, steady rain for the last 1.5. I beat the torrential downpour by 15 minutes! Second test of my new “Better Than Naked” jacket – me likey!