I heard the following over the past week:
- Did you have weight loss surgery?
- You need to start eating some of those exercise calories.
- You mean you still eat?
- You’re a jerk!
To which I responded:
- Nope, all natural, 2-year effort. (not that surgery isn’t a viable option for some…)
- OK Doctor, I’ll start doing that…
- Yes – at least 5 times a day!
- OK, I didn’t really hear this, but someone probably thought it, ’cause sometimes i am…
Training Journal – 12/14/11:
- Current plan: 10K Training
- Today’s session: Rest day!
- Comments: Slept in ’til
0500 05150530! [i paid a price though by having to deal with late-morning, diminished-quality drivers. I know I’m not offending anyone here, since only the best drivers frequent this blog…]