Since this running thing seems to be sticking, I think I’ll record my monthly run stats on the ol’ blog – kinda helps in the consistency and accountability areas…
So, with that, here’s my first entry – stats for the month that was November 2011:
- Total: 71.7
- Shortest run: 3.08
- Longest run: 7.41
- Overall Avg: 9:34
- Slowest Avg: 11:23
- Fastest Avg: 8:44
Total Running Time:
- 11.7 hours or 705 minutes
- Tail end of the Couch-to-5K training program – graduation day was 11/10.
- I start a new program called Bridge-to-10K on January 2.
- Until then, I’m doing four run days each week: three 45-minute run days (T/TH/F) and a long run (7-10 miles) on Sundays (following Jeff Galloway’s run/walk/run method as a test for future half marathon training starting in April.)
- 11/19: Pacific Grove Lighthouse 5K [report]
- Time: 26:53 / 8:40 pace.
- Overall: 139/672
- Men: 88/240
- Age Bracket: 10/39
- 11/24: Silicon Valley Turkey Trot 5K [report]
- Time: 27:31 / 8:52 pace.
- Overall: 886/10419
- Men: 591/4199
- Age Bracket: 56/393
- 11/26: Brazen Racing Quarry Turkey 5K [report]
- Time: 28:04 / 9:03 pace.
- Overall: 70/359
- Men: 46/142
- Age Bracket: 8/19
- 12/10: Jingle Bell 5K for Arthritis in Pacific Grove
- 12/31: Brazen Racing New Year’s Eve 5K