Upon reflecting on my day and, from the “My how things have changed” file, I present today’s “office”:
- Hotel room in Oklahoma City (various locations within it: laying, sitting standing)
- Elevator of said hotel on OKC
- Lobby of said hotel in OKC
- Rental car in OKC
- Gas station next to said hotel in OKC
- Will Rogers World Airport, OKC
- Flight 1011 from OKC to DFW
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Flight 1184 from DFW to San Jose
- San Jose International Airport
- Taxi from SJC to home
- Toyota dealer lounge (waiting for oil change)
Oh, the connected and small world we live and work in…
Today was a catch up day after two days of meetings. Your think I had a couple if big projects going or something!
Glad to be home!
Training Journal – 10/15/13:
- Current plan: Foxy’s Fall Century Training Plan
- Today’s session: Rest.
- Comments: Rest &