Archives For Photos
On this morning’s run, I wore a beta version of the new Forward Looking Turkey Radar goggles they’re developing at work.
Training Journal – 11/29/13:
- Current plan: ZRQL Marathon Training Plan – Taper Week 1 of 3
- Today’s session: 8/5 RuBi
- Comments: Since this week’s training was shifted by a day and with my faster-than-normal pacing on yesterday’s Turkey Trot, I decided to do a recovery run instead of a run/bike. I did an out and back from my house up into Alum Rock Park. It was a peaceful run. I did 9.6 miles @ a 9:14 avg pace, avg cadence 87 & a run time of 1:28:31. [Strava]
Car wash soap hues [whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa]
Have a great weekend everybody!
Training Journal – 8/30/13:
- Current plan: Mix of running and cycling
- Today’s session: 60 Minute BRick
- BIKE: 10.53 miles @ 17.8 mph avg, avg cadence 91. TIME: 35:35
- TRANSITION: 3:19 min
- RUN: 4.01 miles @ 7:38 avg pace, avg cadence 97. TIME: 30:40
- TOTALS: Distance: 14.54 miles, Time: 1:09:34
Beautiful morning for a 20-mile, mind-clearing run.
Training Journal – 8/18/13:
- Current plan: Mix of running and biking
- Today’s session: 3-Hour Long Run
- Comments: I did 20 miles @ 9:27 avg pace for a total time of 3:09:11
- Weekly mileage: Running: 33.64 / Bicycling: 42.19
When I got to Boccardo Peak on my run yesterday (elev. 1896′), I used an app called 360 Panaorama to capture a 360 shot.
Click the photo to check out the interactive version.
Training Journal – 4/1/13:
- Current plan: Big Sur Marathon Training Plan – W15D1
- Today’s session: 7 mile easy run @ 8:27-9:28 pace
- Comments: I did 7.26 @ 8:19